regulation 4 & nfpa testing
reg 4 & title 19
At Fire Pumps R US we are fully certified to perform all Chief’s Regulation 4 in the Los Angeles City and California Code of Regulation, Title 19 Inspection, Testing and Repair of fire protections systems. We provide our 60+ combined experience and professionality at the most affordable rates.
The California Code of Regulation, Title 19 is a set of regulations that establishes minimum standards for building construction in the state of California in matters relating to fire, panic and explosion safety. The code covers a wide range of topics, including structural, fire, life safety, accessibility, mechanical, and electrical systems. The code is updated periodically to ensure that buildings are safe and accessible for occupants. Building professionals, such as engineers and contractors, are required to follow the provisions of Title 19 to keep maintenance and compliance on the fire safety systems to avoid fines or complete shutdown.
Chief’s Regulation 4, also known as Reg 4, is a program created by the Los Angeles Fire Department ( LAFD) to ensure that the building’s fire protection equipment works properly according to the fire code. Each fire safety system has to be inspected and tested periodically, check the status of your systems and give us a call if you need any of the following:
- Annual Fire Alarm System Testing
- Annual Automatic Closing Assemblies System Testing
- Annual Fire Escape System Testing
- Annual Stored Electrical Energy System
- Annual Emergency Power Generator Testing
- Annual Fire Pump System Testing
- Annual PRV System Testing
- 5 Year Fire Sprinkler and Standpipe System Testing
- Annual Fire Sprinkler System Testing
- Elevator Recall System Testing
- Annual Smoke Control/ Management System Testing
- Supervising Station System Testing
- Stair Pressurization System Testing
- Gas Detection System Testing.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- CA Contactors Licenses #1017682, C10, C16, C20, C36 and D28
- Fire Extinguishers Concern License #3753
- Automatic Systems License #A016258
- Reg 4 #R4393